Module searching features exposed.
- discover_modules and rdiscover_modules added to allow for the recursive discovery of python modules within a given path.
Minor bugfixes related to the recursive discovery of modules.
Documentation changes, updates and a license swap.
- Lots of documentation updates
- Changed to MIT license
Refactoring and cleanup.
- Fixed a bug where system paths weren’t being correctly considering during recursive module descent operations
This version has the following changes from release versions <= 0.1.4
- discover_classes was renamed to rlist_classes
- discover_modules was renamed to list_modules